The Georgian Group is pleased to announce details of its Spring 2019 lecture series, Six Georgian Cities. Each of the six lectures in this series will explore aspects of the Georgian architecture of a different English town or city in the context of its social and economic history.
The lectures will be held at the Art Workers’ Guild (London WC1N 3AT) with tickets costing £15 (including wine). The dates, speakers and locations covered are as follows (click on the links to book):
• 26 February – Oxford – Geoffrey Tyack
• 12 March – Nottingham – Pete Smith
• 19 March – Bury St Edmunds – Caroline Knight
• 2 April – Exeter – Rosemary Yallop
• 9 April – Bristol – Andrew Foyle
• 16 April – Derby – Max Craven
Doors open at 6pm, lectures start at 6.30pm. The nearest tube stations are Russell Square and Holborn.